For most customers, the easiest way to update manager relationships is by editing the manager users from within Admin as described in the article on Adding and Updating Users. Larger customers may find it more convenient to upload their manager relationships in bulk. We recommend a bulk upload approach for customers with more than 10 managers (greater than 100 users). When a customer has less than 10 managers, it is much quicker to spend a little focused time to make the updates manually.
Marketscape does not have a bulk upload feature, so customers must submit a file to support using the attached Bulk Manager Relationship Template. The template requires the email address for the manager and their direct report. We recommend following these steps to fill out the template:
- Download the list of Marketscape Users from the User page within the Admin application.
- Compile your record of the manager/direct report relationship including the email for both the manager and direct.
- Verify that the email addresses in Marketscape match your email address on record.
- Fill out the Bulk Manager Relationship Template with a row for each relationship.
- Submit the template to Trella Health support for upload.
Our support team will schedule a time to upload your file and respond with any errors that did not import because either the manager or direct was not found. Any errors can then be addressed manually from within Admin.