How to Log in to the Solutions
To log in to the Trella Health Solution(s), navigate to the following URL: https://www.ExcelHealthPortal.com.
The Login process is simple:
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and click "Log In:". (shown in left box, below)
- If you have access to multiple Solutions, you will be given the option to choose which Solution to log in to. Otherwise, you will be taken directly to the Solution to which you have access. (Selection shown at right, above.)
How do I find my Username and set my Password?
When we create a user account in the Trella Health Solutions, the only consistently unique identifiers for each user is their username and their email. Obviously, a new user will not know their username, so the Username and Password retrieval process uses their email address.
The procedure in this article will be helpful for the following scenarios:
- You are a new user and want to retrieve your username and password for the first time.
- You have forgotten your password and need to reset it.
In either case, the procedure below will allow you to retrieve your username and reset your password, and all you need is your company email address.
If you know your username and password and you want to change your password, see Changing your Password.
Steps for retrieving/resetting your password
1) Navigate to www.excelhealthportal.com.
The Login page looks like this:
2) Click on "New account/Forgot password."
You can also navigate directly to this link.
This will open a new page:
3) Click on the identified field and type your company email address.
4) Click the button, "Email Me."
If the username or email address is NOT in our database the following error will be displayed:
If you get this error, close the dialog box and try again.
If the username or email address is in the Trella Health database, you will see the following:
A successful entry will generate an email to the account you entered that looks like this:
If you do not get this email, please check your junk email folder.
Notice that there is a reset token. It has 8 random characters and is valid for 15 minutes.
Sometimes email security software will block the reset password link in your email. If that happens, you can use this link - https://www.excelhealthportal.com/hos/resetpwd.ashx and then copy the token and paste it into the Password Reset Token field. (see screenshot below.)
5) Click on the "Reset Password" link in the email (This might require a ctrl-click)
The link opens the following page in your browser:
6) Enter your new password into both fields.
7) Click the "Reset Password" button.
Your password has been reset. You now have a working username and password. Return to the Login page so that you can log in and explore the Trella Health Solutions!
If this procedure does't work for you, please get in touch with Trella Health Support at support@TrellaHealth.com.