- This update includes changes to Portal functionality and new features.
- This release does not include a new quarter of data. New data will be released in Early November 2018.
The following features and enhancements apply to both the Home Health and Hospice Portals.
New City Filter
- This filter will allow you to sort the table by city, limiting entries in the table to your selected city or city. Clicking on the black triangle opens the filter and reveals a list of cities available for sorting.
- This filter has been added to all Main tables; Physicians, Facilities, Hospices, and Home Health Agencies.
- For more information on using filters, see Sorting, Searching, and Filtering.
Physicians Page - Billing NPI Filter
- This new filter is available on the Physicians Page.
- Using the filter allows you to select a single agency and limit the physicians in the table to connected physicians.
- For more information see Physicians Page Billing NPI Filter for HOS or Physicians Page Billing NPI Filter for HHA.
- On each Physician detail page, in the contact information section, the NPI number is a link to that physician's NPPES Registry Page.
Table - Place of Service
- This table shows how the physician on this page divides his/her time. There are three different locations that we identify for each physician: Hospital, Office, and other.
- For more information, see Physician Detail Page - Place of Service.
Metric - Hospice Patients in Patient Metrics Table
- This table can be found in the Hospice Portal on every Physician Detail page.
- The new metric is the number of the Physician's distinct hospice patients between Attended, 3 Months Prior, and Last Claimed counts during the one year reporting period.
- -The metrics in the first column of this table are a match to the metrics presented for this physician in the Main table of the Physicians page.
- For more information, see Physician Detail Page - Patient Metrics.
Report - Under-Utilizing Physicians
- Table Definitions were updated for this table for accuracy.
New features and enhancements in this section are only found in the Home Health Portal.
Report - Total Cost of Care
- This report shows the average total cost of patient care surrounding a home health stay.
- The report allows you to compare up to 5 agencies using the add/edit competitor feature.
- The report includes an interactive chart. Hovering over the chart shows the average amount Medicare spent per patient broken out by claim type.
- For more information, see Report - Total Cost of Care.
Table - Readmission Rate - Added Levels of Acuity
- We have broken out the readmission data into three more levels of detail; Low Acuity, Medium Acuity, and High Acuity.
- Each metric is color coded to identify areas of success and concern.
- County and state comparisons are included for each metric.
NPI Groupings Interface
- This is a major new feature that allows Portal Admins to create groups of NPI's that can then be used in specified tables throughout the portals.
- For More information, see Admin - NPI Groupings Interface.
Click on the image below to navigate to the release Webinar.
The link will take you to a page that asks you to register for the webinar. This is not an error, please register for the webinar and click the "Register" button. This will take you to the video.