The purpose of this Help Center is to provide simple and easy to find support content for the following categories of information:
- Basic Functionality - We want you to be able to use all of the powerful features in the Solutions. There are many articles that include how to navigate the Solution, how to use the different filter tools, as well as sorting and searching. There are also articles on administrative tools, changing passwords, account management and more. The Trella Health Solutions are a "tool box" and we help you to become a master user.
- Understanding the Data - There is a massive wealth of data in the Trella Health Solutions. Each page and most tables have articles that explain the purpose and meaning of the metrics included. We define specific metrics, show you what to look for, and draw the proper connections and conclusions. Some metrics are subtle, some raise interesting questions and open up avenues for further investigation. We help to navigate through the ocean of data to the desired destination.
- Usage Insights - What's the point of great metrics if you can't put feet on it? We provide tips on how to use the data to target physicians, evaluate a hospital, and track down good sources for new patients. Our mission is to help you to succeed at your mission.
- Frequently Asked Questions - As we receive questions from you, we make the answers available here for future reference. The F.A.Q's are very specific and provide deeper insights into some of the more critical metrics in the Solutions.
- Critical Concepts - There are numerous concepts that sit behind the data that are required to understand the meaning and value of the metrics or how to use the insights the data provides. Many of these concepts are explained in articles as a helpful reference.
Many of the articles contain what we consider core content. These articles represent a systematic examination of the Solutions, page by page and table by table. Core Content articles generally contain examination of Basic Functionality, Understanding the Data, and, Usage Insights.
For an introduction to the overall structure of the Solutions, see Basic Navigation.
Help Center Structure
There are seven major categories of content in the Help Center. Many have helpful sections that organize the articles into similar groups. Some of these larger categories are general and relevant to both Solutions. Some have sub sections for each Solution and a few are related to only one Solution or the other.
If you are new to Trella Health, you should spend some time clicking around in this section of the Help Center.
- Getting Started videos - These cover most of the basics of Solution usage - navigation, filters, and sorting, as well as some key concepts. Many articles throughout the portal also have videos specific to the content on the page.
- Data Basics - This section includes some concepts related to understanding how data is calculated, analyzed, and presented in the Solutions.
- General - These are non-data related concepts about Solution usage and tools.
- Critical Concepts - This group of articles supports the Solution user by examining some of the medical related ideas that are used throughout the Solution. Understanding these concepts will make it easier to work throughout the Solution when interacting with the Solution Definitions.
This category includes two sections, for the Hospice and Home Health Solutions. All articles contain the core content for the Physicians page and the Physician detail page. If you are looking at a table or specific metric and desire additional clarification and detail for these pages, these articles will help.
Like the Physicians category, Facilities includes two sections, one for Hospice and one for Home Health. These groups of articles are the core content for the Facilities Page and Facility Detail Page.
The Hospice core content is only relevant to users of the Trella Health Hospice Solution. These articles examine the tables and metrics on the Hospices Page and the Hospice detail page.
These Home Health articles contain explanations of the Home Health Agencies page and the Home Health detail page. This content is only useful for those who have access to the Home Health Solution.
The Frequently asked questions are broken up into the following four sections:
- General - As the title suggests, this section contains articles that are relevant throughout both Solutions and all pages of each. It is a good idea to understand the content of these articles as you work in the Solution in order to understand the underlying background and structure of the collected metrics.
- Home Health - This section includes answers to specific questions that we have received about content in the Home Health Solution. As more questions come in, we will add more articles. And if you have a question, send it to your customer success manager or to Support@TrellaHealth.com
- Hospices - We try to provide clear and detailed answers to any questions we receive from those who use the Solution. Check back from time to time to see what answers we have added to this growing section.
- Facilities - There is a massive amount of content included in the facilities related pages in the Solutions. This section homes in on specific questions we have received over the years.
Some Key Concepts
There are many terms and organizational concepts used in this Help Center that have a nuanced meaning because of the context of the Solutions. Understanding some of these terms will help as you use the Help Center articles.