Every physician, facility, and agency detail page has a section dedicated to contact information. This contact information is compiled from CMS as it has been submitted by each physician or organization.
Most of the fields in the Contact Information section can be edited by clicking on the “edit” button at the top. Conversely, some fields cannot be changed - e.g. NPI or Specialty.
Aliases may be applied to any contact information so that you and your team can identify any physician who is known by a name different from the CMS records. These aliases are searchable to make the physician easier to find in tables where searching is available. See Aliasing.
Any Alias added to a physician will be visible in both the Hospice and Home Health Solutions
- On each Physician detail page, in the contact information section, the NPI number is a link to that physician's NPPES Registry Page
- Any Solution user is able to make changes to the Contact Information.
- Any changes made to Contact Information will be visible to everyone in the same company.
- Changes are not made to the permanent database – all changes can be reset to the original data.
- Any data that has been changed will appear on a light blue background in the edit form for easy identification.
To make any changes to the physician's Contact Information, click on the “edit” button to the right of “Contact Information.”
The form on the right will pop up.