As you browse and explore the spread of Trella Health Help Centers, you might come across something that doesn't seem correct, or, there might not even be content on what you want to know. The Help Center Idea Center will allow you to request new content or an update to existing content.
What to suggest
If you aren't sure whether you should submit an idea, please use this handy list to guide you.
- If you find an image that doesn't match what you are seeing in the Marketscape platform (article update)
- If you find misspellings, errors in grammar, or anything that isn't clear (Article update)
- If you see a page, table, metric, definition, or concept anywhere in the Marketscape platform that isn't explained in any Help Center. (new content)
- If you find a link that takes you no place or to no place helpful (article update)
- If you have anything you would like to be explained in the Help Center (new or update)
- If you are constantly asking (or hearing) the same question. We should provide a clear answer. (new content)
- If you are working in the Marketscape platform and don't understand something or are wondering how to use what you are seeing. The Help Centers are there to help you understand our products and use them effectively.
If you decide to submit a request to update content, please copy the URL. We need to be able to find what you are seeing.
How to navigate to the Trella Health Help Center Idea Center
It is easy to navigate to the Trella Health Help Center Idea Center.
- Use this link - https://helpcenter.ideas.aha.io/
- Click on the "Idea Center" button in the top navigation anywhere in any Help Center.
- Click on the "Idea Center" button at the bottom of any article in any Help Center
Filling the Form
Once you arrive at the Idea Center, you will see the following:
Before you add your idea, notice that on the right there are previously submitted ideas that you can browse and vote on - if you like the idea that someone else had previously submitted.
Click on the button - ADD A NEW IDEA to add a new idea
The following image reveals what you will see:
Some fields are required, others are dropdown menus where you can choose from a list.
Let's look at each field
Keep it simple and specific
- Missing content - Explore page article doesn't explain Highest Affiliated Hospital - update
- Missing content - HHA Help Center doesn't have information on Trended Readmission table on Physician Analyze page under Patient Population tab - new article
- Image out of date - Physician Sales Spotlight article - third image in article = update
- New - Please Explain BPCI
- Needed - Create a Glossary of Trella Health terms
Things you don't need to say in your summary request:
- "What I'd really like is if you added an article on..." Yup! That's why you are adding a suggestion.
- "Please..." or "Thank you..." or "You're the greatest..." - We love the personal touch, but this then impacts searches for your request when someone else wants to upvote your idea.
- Urgent! Hurry! - There is a field for you to express your sense of priority.
This is a required field, and it helps us to categorize request types.
Although this is somewhat subjective, please feel free to apply whatever level of urgency you feel your request warrants. Here are some guidelines:
- Urgent - This should be used if the content is required or helpful for frequent or critical tasks. This level of priority is appropriate if you are unable to use the product and can't get an answer any other way.
- High - This priority should be assigned to content that is important to you and your team that is either inaccurate or confusing and is interfering with your use of Trella Health Products. Missing content on how to use a Trella Health product is probably high. Broken links are also pretty high priority.
- Medium - Most missing content, inaccurate images or out of date/missing instructions would be considered medium priority. If you can figure your way past the glitch. In many ways, many of these requests will be updates that you notice and are being nice enough to take the time to point out the problem to us. For which we say, "Thank you."
- Low - Misspellings, grammar, punctuation - anything that should be fixed but doesn't interfere with understand or usage of the product.
If you are looking at the article and can see the error, please copy the URL in your browser and paste it in this field. If you ask us to "fix the explanation of readmission rates" without telling us where, we will burn a lot of midnight oil trying to figure what is wrong.
Help Center/Line of Business
- If you have provided a link, you don't need to specify where the update needs to go. You can make a choice anyway if you like being thorough.
- If the content you want is new, help us out and tell us where you think it should go.
- Universal is for content that would be useful for every Help Center. Our Data Release Timeline applies to just about every product.
As you might guess, this is the field where you can add anything you want for your idea.
- Specific questions you feel should be answered
- Some people love to defend their position - explain why your suggestion is a good one.
- Use cases - we love to know why our users want additional content - how would your company benefit from the new/updated content.
- Anything you want to say.
- And, as a bonus, you can attach files.
If we need to request clarification or additional details, we will need to be able to get in touch.
Click "Add Idea"
Clicking the button will submit your idea, assuming that you have filled out the required fields.
Thank you for your idea! Input from people who use our products helps us to improve our products and help us to provide the best support and training we can to help you succeed!